We are persistently empowering people make their property investment and selling experience more delightful. Property location plays an important role in the valuation factor of the property. Here with us, the leading property portal in Kolkata you can track the ebb and flow of national real estate market. In practical terms local encapsulates both the facilities and infrastructures of the area. Buyers often feel that even a resale apartment of a popular location is drying their pockets. Renovation of the property won’t increase property value unless you take interest in the facts that have direct influence in selling your property. Before your property enters a competitive resale market, we are keeping you alert of some facts which betray your entire selling experience.
First things first- Homebuyers don’t always have requirements for new-built apartments. They do seek for used luxury apartments of lesser budget. We get bulk of such requirements under post your property requirement in Kolkata category. Let’s focus-
• These days’ people are mostly going after locations with maximum greeneries and urban facilities. Accordingly, flats in Rajarhat are more and more coming up against the demand. A property that’s placed identically in the middle of booming lifestyle infrastructure, that’s for sure to witness the biggest jump in resale value in the coming days. Young working people are the best target audience for the resale display.
• An out-dated property design generally fails to lure buyers. You need to keep your construction updated to get your desired sale value. In this facet outdated renovation designs won’t do. If you go for renovations that suit only your taste, then certainly you are taking your resale for a toss. The best way to increase your return is to go for the in trend renovation style. Usually the texture of roof recovers more than 80% of its value during the sale. Go through home remodelling magazines for updates on improving your property presentation.
• Public record of the locality holds a crucial stand. Crime rate of the area can take your property sale for a ride. Any negative influence can daunt a savvy buyer. Even a past reference of any unpleasant incident can affect your property selling adversely.
• Whether new-built or resale space issue has been always there between the seller and the buyer. Any potential buyers look for the square footage of any apartment on the web property portals. Mostly what attracts resale buyers is a property near a popular landmark area. Then they go for the square footage of the apartment. They are willing to pay reasonable to have a standard comfort. Shortage of living space and limited bed and bathroom counts are against to support your sale. Again, a large house is not also market-ready. It won’t recoup you the amount that you are looking from your resale.
• Moreover, a wrong assessment of property valuation will set buyers taking opposite route. Get your property valuation from the true market experts before you put it on selling. Do all the possible researches just to avoid your property getting off-market.
-Somani Realtors News Network